Acne can strike at any age so you need to know how to get rid of acne when it strikes. When it attacks, it’s usually just before a date or an important meeting.
- Stop popping your zits! Tempting as this is, it only makes things worse. It can also leave permanent acne scars.
- Use a mild soap when you wash – this will help get rid of acne. Preferably a natural soap that really will be gentle on your skin.
- Exfoliate regularly to get rid of acne. You can use natural exfoliants – ground walnut shells work a treat – or shop-bought exfoliants. Either way, don’t over-do it.
- Use a skin toner to help get rid of the bacteria that gather in the pores of your skin.
- Check your diet to see whether changing what you are eating could be the easiest way to get rid of acne.
Whilst none of these tips will necessarily get rid of acne overnight, there are some other things you can do to reduce the visibility of your acne.